Saturday, August 6, 2011

A preview of D&D things to come

D&D won't be the only thing you find here, but is has cultivated a considerable parcel of real estate in the landscape of my imagination, particularly in recent years, and so it will do as good as anything as a means to begin this blog. Here then is the tip of an iceberg, one that I hope to be sharing more of for many months to come.

D&D high-level monsters family portrait

Any one of these bad hombres could eat the entire party in my current AD&D 1e game

The ochre jelly and black pudding in the back row are scratch-sculpted, the left mummy is available from Mega Miniatures, and the rest are vintage lead figures from Grenadier, Ral Partha, and Archive Miniatures, c. 1975-1988. Front row l-r: owlbear; intellect devourer; lamia; cave fisher; basilisk. Middle row l-r: shambling mound; two mummies; carrion crawler. Back row l-r: ochre jelly; giant; black pudding.

If you're interested in seeing more of my painted miniatures you can visit my other site, Null Horizon Studio and my gallery at coolminiornot.

No comments:

Post a Comment